Saturday, January 21, 2006

There was much about me that she didn’t know, things inside me that I had kept hidden from her, things I had not wanted to share. We had been lovers for many months, but I had not allowed her so see the darker part of me, the part that sometimes I am afraid to expose. This woman had broken through the wall I have always kept around my heart, and now, finally, I needed for her to see all of me. The risk was great, but the rewards....
I arraigned to get away for the weekend, and we drove to a place that was special for her, that meant a lot to her. All the way there she was excited, happy at the thought that we would finally spend the night together, finally sleep in each others arms, finally wake up together. We checked in, and I carried our bags to the room as she walked before me. She was in a playful mood (but then she always is) and kept turning to me, pinching or grabbing at me. The feeling that this woman would love me, would be here with me, fills me with pride…..and lust... I wanted to take her then, in the hall….take her and take her and never stop, but I didn’t. Not then.

We walked into the room, and she turned to me and put her arms around me, trying to kiss me. I grabbed her wrists and stoppd her…..holding her arms out to the side. She is a wild cat at times ( 24/7) and tried to break free, but I held her. I told her I had a gift for her first, and she lit up, the delight in her face was obvious. I know her, and I know that the delight was not at the idea of a present, but because I had made the gesture. I released her wrists, kissed her lightly on the forehead, and walked to my bag.

The box was wrapped in red foil, with a black bow and ribbon. I could see that it had the effect I had hoped for, and was glad I spent the time searching for the paper. She opened it, reluctant to tear the paper, and opened the box inside. Inside she saw my gift for her, a set of 4 black leather cuffs. The grin on her face was huge, and I saw the wheels turning inside her head. She made a joke about whether they would fit me, and we both laughed. I looked at her, and she could see that I had something serious to say, and she tried to stop giggling. How can anyone look at her and not love her.

I told her that these were for her, but that they came with a price. She may only wear them for me, and no one else. Not for her husband or any one else. She told me that she would not do that anyway, and I held up a finger to her lips to stop her. There is more, I told her. When you wear these, you belong to me, body and soul. When you put these on for me, you are submitting to my will. We are equals, we are partners, we are combatants at times, but everything changes, when you put these on. These are a symbol of your submission to me.

She is a strong woman, perhaps the strongest I have ever known, and submission, true submission, is not in her nature; if it were, I would not have wanted her. She is my equal in most ways, superior in some, and the relationship we have is amazing. She is anxious to put on the cuffs for me, to show me that she is ready, but I stop her. This is not the time.

Right now, I want her, I want to take her, I want hot wild monkey sex, I want the manager of the bowling alley next door to complain about the noise, I want the kind of sex that violates zoning ordinances. I want to feel her nails on my back…her teeth on my nipples….I want to see those green eyes lose focus when she cums…the gift is for later.
(To be continued)

3 comments:

expei said...

you are a lucky man to have her and i wish only the best for you two.

BigOso said...

I am the luckiest man I know....well...second luckiest.

S said...

You both are making me blush.