Saturday, March 04, 2006

Bonus Day

It was a bonus day. I had not planned on seeing her, but things just somehow worked out. We meet where we always do, and S told me that she wanted to pick up her friend, now our friend, G, and then we could do something together. Cool.

We picked up G, and then went to lunch. They ganged up on me, lots of barbs and comments, and I threw out a few stupid comments so that they would have some ammunition, and I had a blast. After we ate, we went back to G’s apartment, just to hang out…not plan or expectations. When we walked in, I didn’t wait, I didn’t fool around. I grabbed G by the hair, and forced her to her knees. I didn’t ask, I didn’t suggest, I didn’t’ even tell her what to do, I made her do it. She unbuckled my belt and took out my cock and took it in her mouth, and S sat in a chair with her sunglasses on and watched. I pointed at S and crooked my finger at her, and she got up and came to me, and I kissed her deeply and whispered in her ear that I love her. S began to unbutton my shirt and take if off m as G sucked my cock. Heaven.

The redirection of blood flow made me light headed, and I sat on the edge of the bed. S kissed me again, then she took my cock in her mouth…..sometimes I am soooo lucky.

Finally, as they kissed each other, I began to cum. G took me in her mouth again and I came and came, and she got every drop. She turned and kissed S, sharing it with her, and I heard S whisper “thank you.”

If we only had had more time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another fantasy come true. What else can I do for you? You bring to life fantasies that I didn't even know that I had. Thank you
G

BigOso said...

No, thank you ....thank both of you. I am flying high for once in my life. And any fantasy you have...I am there.

S said...

quietly. I love you both.